Senior Technical Consultant – Knowledge Graph Technologies (m/f/d)
Semantic Web Company GmbH
Um das Matching zwischen Fachkräften und Unternehmen zu erleichtern, bietet die FH Technikum Wien ein eigenes Jobportal an. Dieser Job wurde über das Jobportal unseres Kooperationspartners FH Technikum Wien erstellt.
Senior Technical Consultant – Knowledge Graph Technologies (m/f/d)
PoolParty Semantic Suite is at the core of our daily business. Join a passionate team of developers, researchers and product managers and contribute as a development talent to the leading semantic platform on the global market.
The Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a leading provider of software and services in the areas of Semantic Information Management and Linked Data technologies. SWC's renowned software platform PoolParty (www.poolparty.biz) is widely used by organizations around the globe to extract meaning from Big Data.
SWC values loyalty, brightness and innovation and rewards outstanding performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a great work-life balance and a company culture that is cutting-edge, ingenious, dynamic, collaborative and fun while relying on professionalism and the highest level of integrity from our employees. Honesty and reliability are at the core of our business ethos.
At Semantic Web Company you'll work alongside great people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and talents. If you are interested in Semantics, are hardworking and most of all a team player and open-minded, then SWC might be the right fit for you.
About our department:
You will join us at the Professional Services department of SWC. The Professional Services department is the central unit of SWC connecting other business units to facilitate the sales and delivery of our software products and solutions to customers. You will be working with a large group of colleagues with technical and non-technical backgrounds, ranging from knowledge engineering, requirements engineering to data engineering, software engineering and system engineering. We are at the frontier of our customers delivering services and support, support research and development department on product development on behalf of our customers, support sales department on presales activities to turn prospects to customers, support system operations department on the long-term provisioning of the services and support marketing department on strengthening our position in the global market. It provides you many opportunities and directions to develop your career further.
- Analyse, uncover and understand business challenges and issues faced by the customer
- Design business and technical solutions based on the business and technical requirements from the customer
- Define and implement solution prototypes and pilots, and then manage those pilots from inception to completion
- Collaborate with sales engineer and data and knowledge engineer to facilitate the sales process, acquire and enable customers
- Run internal and external meetings and workshops to collect input, discuss requirements, report progress and present outcomes
- Develop knowledge graphs and data processing workflows based on our product family
- Support customers on the delivery, deployment and application of the solutions
- Contribute to answering internal and external technical related inquiries as well as to product development and research activities
- Minimum a Bachelor degree related to computer science or information science
- 5 years of industry experience with responsibilities in at least one of the following areas: technical consulting, solution engineering, data engineering
- 2 years of experience in solution development and system architecture design based on Semantic Web technology stack
- A technical background is equally required as knowledge about software development, database, software and system architecture
- Knowledge and experience in requirements engineering, ability to interpret business problems into technical requirements
- Know how and experience with data modelling and data engineering
- Strong troubleshooting / problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage work from multiple projects simultaneously
- An inquiring mind, intense curiosity, interdisciplinary understanding and strong desire to innovate in the areas of Semantic Web, Linked Data and Knowledge Graph Systems
- Experience in knowledge management, text mining, and natural language processing (NLP) and in agile process frameworks like Kanban and Scrum is an advantage
- Knowledge of project management is desirable
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- German in written and spoken is an advantage
- Able to travel occasionally in US and Europe, if required
What We Offer:
- A captivating and engaging environment working in the burgeoning fields of semantic technologies and artificial intelligence
- A most welcoming, collegial and professional working atmosphere
- An attractive office with library, small gym, showers and relaxation zone, located centrally in the heart of Vienna ("the most liveable city in the world" according to 'The Economist'), extremely easy to reach with public transportation
- An exciting, challenging but rewarding position in an agile, diverse and rapidly-expanding company
- Working with a diverse group of people where more than 65% are with international backgrounds and English as the main working language
- Working in a learning organisation with interesting training & development opportunities on individual but also team level
- Developed employee journey that enhances your professional growth, through: internal & external trainings, hands-on experience, radical experimentation days 3 times a year and many more
- A good work-life balance with the possibility to work from home and flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office equipment as well as complementary fresh fruit, coffee, tea…
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
The minimum gross salary offered (full-time-equivalent) is EUR 55.000,– p.a. – an overpayment is possible, depending on education, skills and work experience.
We would love to have you in our team!
Fachhochschule Technikum Wien
Die Fachhochschule Technikum Wien ist Österreichs einzige rein technische Fachhochschule. Das Ausbildungsangebot umfasst 12 Bachelor- und 18 Master-Studiengänge, die in Vollzeit, berufsbegleitend und/oder als Fernstudium angeboten werden.
Derzeit gibt es an der FHTW 4.400 Studierende und insgesamt hat die FH Technikum Wien bisher mehr als 12.000 AbsolventInnen hervorgebracht. Das Studienangebot ist wissenschaftlich fundiert und gleichzeitig praxisnah. Neben einer qualitativ hochwertigen technischen Ausbildung wird auch großer Wert auf wirtschaftliche und persönlichkeitsbildende Fächer gelegt. Sehr gute Kontakte zu und Kooperationen mit Wirtschaft und Industrie eröffnen den Studierenden bzw. AbsolventInnen beste Karrierechancen.
Technikum Wien Jobportal
Oberstes Ziel der FH Technikum Wien ist es, qualifizierte Fachkräfte für Industrie und Wirtschaft auszubilden. Um das Matching zwischen Fachkräften und Unternehmen zu erleichtern, bietet die FH Technikum Wien ein eigenes Jobportal an, das interessierte Firmen im Rahmen unterschiedlicher Kooperationsmöglichkeiten nutzen können, um direkt mit Studierenden und AbsolventInnen der FH Technikum Wien in Verbindung zu treten.
Finden Sie uns
Höchstädtplatz 6, 1200 Wien
Bitte aktivieren Sie die Verwendung von Google Maps. Aktivieren Sie dazu "Funktionale Cookies" über die Cookie-Einstellungen.Cookie-Einstellungen