Sourcing Manager (E-commerce) (f/m/d)
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create. We are looking for a Sourcing Manager (E-commerce) (f/m/d) where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
- Delivering of annual cost reduction program Delivery of annual cost reduction programs, cost savings and value creation targets for the assigned categories in alignment with all stakeholders and Global Category Manager. Also provide a longer-term intervention in the 3 to 5-year horizon.
- Operationally manage, in line with Source to Contract Policy and in close collaboration with corporate functions, essential users and GCM, sourcing projects mainly above 100k€. This responsibility consists of: supplier search and recommendations, building preferred supplier lists in alignment with the respective GCM, realizing internal and external benchmarks, tendering (RFI, RFP) based on existing templates and utilizing existing tools such as ARIBA, challenge the need and supplier offers, supporting contracting and initiate internal Contract sign-off process with relevant internal partners (Corporate Legal, Corporate Insurance, expert functions and essential users).
- Transfer skills and provide guidance to Buyers in other teams to develop their autonomy for projects below 100k€. Design and implement processes and tools to support local sourcing activities in countries without procurement resources on the ground.
- Adhere to procurement process and provide solutions for continuous improvements.
- Collaborate with internal senior stakeholders and expert functions in clarifying requirements taking into account all relevant procurement aspects.
We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting, preferably within luxury / cosmetics / fashion sector
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English proficiency combined with great presentation and communication skills; German and/or any other language is a plus
- Ability to address, recommend and influence senior stakeholders (Heads of, Directors and above)
- Excellent procurement expertise (regional and global markets, purchasing guidelines, support legal documentation, claim management, risk management, procurement methods, market know-how in the various categories)
- Very strong Market knowhow of the categories in scope for the role and good understanding of complex Marketing and e-commerce solutions, processes, and ways of working
- Knowledge of the use of analytical and strategic procurement systems (SAP Business Data Warehouse, ARIBA,) is desirable
- Team orientation, and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong experience in change management
- Innovative and creative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under law in countries we operate.
Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base monthly salary for this position is at least € 3.028,61 gross monthly. Our actual salaries are market competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Swarovski ist ein Wonderlab, in dem Magie und Wissenschaft miteinander verschmelzen.
Aus einer magischen Idee schöpfen alle Unternehmensbereiche von Swarovski ein neues Universum faszinierender Kristallkunst. Das Unternehmen wurde im Jahr 1895 in Österreich gegründet und entwickelt, produziert und vertreibt neben qualitativ hochwertigen Kristallen, echten Edelsteinen, Swarovski Created Diamonds und Zirconia auch Schmuck, Accessoires, Kristallobjekte und Wohnaccessoires. Zusammen mit seinen Schwesterunternehmen Swarovski Optik (optische Präzisionsinstrumente) und Tyrolit (Schleifwerkzeuge) bildet das Swarovski Crystal Business die Swarovski Gruppe.