Salesforce Technical Architect (m/f)
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
Who is the global #1 Platform which is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps? Who is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (“Triple Crown”)? This honor is based on technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies.
As our client is rapidly expanding, we are looking for enthusiastic people who are proficient in the newest technologies and open to new challenges.
The company has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
Salesforce Technical Architect (m/f)Your Role & Responsibilities
This position is a key role within the GTM Tech Stack team, rolling up the Chief Operating Officer. Due to the hypergrowth business environment there is considerable potential to grow in this role and/or across the organization.
- Responsible for solution design based on business needs and product development, providing advice on best practices and approach
- Responsible to lead the development team by planning, aligning, structuring, explaining the work to be done and also overseeing the performance and quality of the implementation
- Responsible for Change Management implementation, user and permission concept and implementation according to company’s policy
- Acts as application owner
- Review and clean up together with the development team of the current implementation
- Responsible for a thorough documentation of each implementation, change, customization to uphold an audit
- Responsible for the application performance and scalability
- Responsible to provide input to management in terms of capacity, performance and future developments for the annual budgeting process
- Responsible for developing data movement strategies and implementation of data cleansing/data quality tools
The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical design and successful implementation of all SalesForce projects. He/She will have the technical coordination of the internal development team, acting as an interface between business and technical teams. In his position he will support the business in formulating the correct requirements, he will be in alignment with the Enterprise Architect, with the IT Security Operation Manager and the Security VP, will ensure that everything is properly documented and that all implementations and solutions are designed according to company standards and policies.
He/She will adhere to the Change Management process and will strive for innovation. The expectation is to be always up to date with the latest SalesForce developments and to recommend solutions to the business that would improve quality, performance, efficiency or add new features.
As a SFDC Technical Architect he/she will be responsible to maintain the relationship with the Vendor and will support the management within the planning process with the needed input in terms of capacity planning. In his/her role he/she will play a key role in managing demand.
Strong leadership and project management skills are a must, next to deep technical know-how of the SalesForce solution in order to provide constructive feedback when business requirements conflict with technical capabilities.
- Significant experience in a similar position with proven track record
- Deep understanding of native Salesforce features and functionality, as well as role hierarchy, data model, and appropriate sharing mechanisms
- End to End implementation experience and environment management with the Salesforce platform
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
- Good understanding of IT environment, data structures, IT security guidelines and notions like least priviledged
- Very good project management skills
- Strategic business acumen and ability to design information systems to deliver that strategy
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience. Some experience of working with senior/C-level level stakeholders
- Ability to grasp new business process and apply Salesforce platform technology to develop Software Solutions (out of the box and on platform developed solutions)
- Strong leadership, relationship building, and negotiating skills
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Effective presentation skills and diplomacy required to interface with and influence cross-functional leaders
- Ability to operate in a complex environment of multiple projects and stakeholders and to participate in several projects simultaneously
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visual force
- Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy, modern office in Vienna with facilities like e.g. table soccer, darts, PS4 and partially relaxation areas
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- Celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives
- Competitive attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 82.151 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
Die ISG Personalmanagement-Gruppe mit Sitz in Wien wurde 1999 gegründet und ist als Komplettanbieter in Personalfragen (Personalberatung,Training,Interimsmanagement,Outplacement und Payrolling) international in 37 Ländern vertreten. Sie zählt mit über 50 Standorten und 720 Mitarbeitern zu den führenden Beratungsunternehmen im mittel- und osteuropäischen Raum. Als Komplettanbieter für alle HR-Bereiche unterstützen die ISG-Teams Kunden aus sämtlichen Wirtschaftszweigen bei lokalen wie länderübergreifenden Projekten. Das umfangreiche Leistungsportfolio in den Sparten Personalberatung, Training und Development zeichnet sich durch innovative Angebote aus, die maßgeschneidert, praxisnahe und zu einem ausgezeichneten Preis-Leistungsverhältnis umgesetzt werden.
Die ISG ist als Unternehmen Generalist,verfügt aber dank Ihrer Größe über branchenspezialisierte Mitarbeiter quer durch alle Bereiche und kann Kunden in allen Personalfragen qualitativ hochwertig betreuen.
Ein ausgezeichnetes Preis/Leistung Verhältnis hat uns zu diesem großen Wachstum verhofen.
Finden Sie uns
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien
Bitte aktivieren Sie die Verwendung von Google Maps. Aktivieren Sie dazu "Funktionale Cookies" über die Cookie-Einstellungen.Cookie-Einstellungen