Senior SalesForce Expert (m/f)
Our client provides the global #1 Platform which is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps.
As our client is rapidly expanding, we are looking for enthusiastic people who are proficient in the newest technologies and open to new challenges. Our client's culture is lively and possesses a truly agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles which they use to revolutionize the future of software testing for their customers.
Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, DK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
Senior SalesForce Expert (m/f)Your Role & Responsibilities
This position is a key role within the GTM Tech Stack team, rolling up the Chief Operating Officer. Due to a ‘hypergrowth business environment’ there is considerable potential to grow in this role and/or across the organization. The person in this role will lead the ongoing development of the Salesforce.com deployment. Acting partly as technical project manager, administrator and Salesforce analyst this person will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform. He /she will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new solutions supporting the Go to market model and core business processes. The overarching goal is to keep Go-To-Market processes automated and efficient.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 400+ users
- Handle basic configuration and administrative functions including but not limited to creation of custom objects and fields, custom workflows, page layouts, validation rules and related lists
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with the institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in growing the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Act as the liaison between business stakeholders, vendors and the application development team
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator; Sales Cloud certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build approval processes, formula fields, workflows, custom views and other content of intermediate complexity
- A history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Expert knowledge on the use of Salesforce.com objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, and Campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience and user Enablement
- Experience with DemandTools to support Data Quality processes
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how to effectively extract, transform and load data
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills Nice to have:
- Experience with Quote to Cash or Configure, Price, Quote processes
- Experience with Zuora and Zuora CPQ
- Salesforce.com App Builder, Architect or other advanced certifications
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy, modern office in Vienna with facilities like e.g. table soccer, darts, PS4 and partially relaxation areas
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, …
- Celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives
- Competitive attractive compensation package (maximum of 80.000 EUR yearly cross salary)
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 81.186 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
Die ISG Personalmanagement-Gruppe mit Sitz in Wien wurde 1999 gegründet und ist als Komplettanbieter in Personalfragen (Personalberatung,Training,Interimsmanagement,Outplacement und Payrolling) international in 37 Ländern vertreten. Sie zählt mit über 50 Standorten und 720 Mitarbeitern zu den führenden Beratungsunternehmen im mittel- und osteuropäischen Raum. Als Komplettanbieter für alle HR-Bereiche unterstützen die ISG-Teams Kunden aus sämtlichen Wirtschaftszweigen bei lokalen wie länderübergreifenden Projekten. Das umfangreiche Leistungsportfolio in den Sparten Personalberatung, Training und Development zeichnet sich durch innovative Angebote aus, die maßgeschneidert, praxisnahe und zu einem ausgezeichneten Preis-Leistungsverhältnis umgesetzt werden.
Die ISG ist als Unternehmen Generalist,verfügt aber dank Ihrer Größe über branchenspezialisierte Mitarbeiter quer durch alle Bereiche und kann Kunden in allen Personalfragen qualitativ hochwertig betreuen.
Ein ausgezeichnetes Preis/Leistung Verhältnis hat uns zu diesem großen Wachstum verhofen.
Finden Sie uns
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien