Sales Development Representative
Our client is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, our client provides automated insight into the business risks of software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Europe and offices throughout the world.
We are looking for you to join the Sales team in London.
Sales Development RepresentativeYou will be responsible for developing leads through research and high volume outreach (LinkedIn, email and phone), qualifying inbound leads and building relationships with potential customers and current customers who can be passed on to the Direct Sales Representative (DSR). You will be contacting Fortune 2000 companies, so your creativity and drive in getting to the right decision makers will be key to the success of both yourself and the team. You will need to be sales hungry, outgoing, detail oriented and excited to be part of a rapidly growing Enterprise Sales organization. The mission for SDR is to make first contact with prospective clients. The SDR will focus on territory and pipeline development and will act as a “hunter”. The SDR’s responsibility is to:
- Uncover and qualify sales opportunities which are then passed to the Direct Sales Representative (DSR) to close. The SDR will be expected to meet certain critical metrics as defined by the sales approach. These metrics will include outbound prospecting, inbound lead qualification and number of monthly meetings scheduled. Prospecting and outreach activities will be reviewed weekly with sales management.
- Use an account based targeting strategy and consultative approach to understand a Prospect’s goals and needs, identify the key “pain points”, build the initial trust that the company can potentially help solve those pains, and introduce the DSR via a scheduled meeting.
- Build and execute territory and account based Sales Campaigns in partnership with the DSR, corporate marketing and Customer Success teams.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Perform Company and Prospect research as a part of lead generation and qualification.
- Contact and qualify sales leads from marketing campaigns
- Contact new Prospects via phone, email and social media to understand their needs and explain how those needs may be met by the product line
- Enhance product knowledge through regularly scheduled training sessions
- Provide qualified sales-ready leads to the DSRs to further account development/penetration efforts
- Product messaging for German-speaking markets
- 1.5+ years sales or related market/business experience
- Economic or technical education (university degree or equivalent)
- Commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
- Candidates should have one of the following: software, sales experience or other related business experience
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience a plus
- Proven high achiever, competitive, and individually motivated
- Skilled communicator, adept at building and nurturing relationships and trust, active listener
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to work as an individual contributor as well as in a team environment
- Fluent in English & German, written and verbal
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchy
- Cool company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 77.772 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
Die ISG Personalmanagement-Gruppe mit Sitz in Wien wurde 1999 gegründet und ist als Komplettanbieter in Personalfragen (Personalberatung,Training,Interimsmanagement,Outplacement und Payrolling) international in 37 Ländern vertreten. Sie zählt mit über 50 Standorten und 720 Mitarbeitern zu den führenden Beratungsunternehmen im mittel- und osteuropäischen Raum. Als Komplettanbieter für alle HR-Bereiche unterstützen die ISG-Teams Kunden aus sämtlichen Wirtschaftszweigen bei lokalen wie länderübergreifenden Projekten. Das umfangreiche Leistungsportfolio in den Sparten Personalberatung, Training und Development zeichnet sich durch innovative Angebote aus, die maßgeschneidert, praxisnahe und zu einem ausgezeichneten Preis-Leistungsverhältnis umgesetzt werden.
Die ISG ist als Unternehmen Generalist,verfügt aber dank Ihrer Größe über branchenspezialisierte Mitarbeiter quer durch alle Bereiche und kann Kunden in allen Personalfragen qualitativ hochwertig betreuen.
Ein ausgezeichnetes Preis/Leistung Verhältnis hat uns zu diesem großen Wachstum verhofen.
Finden Sie uns
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien