Product Owner - Issuing Clients (Terminals)
Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
- Are you interested in delivering great product features with your own Scrum team?
- Are you keen to make a difference in the digitalization process and elevate our products to the next level?
- Do you enjoy working with stakeholders from all over the world?
- Are you looking for a new career opportunity in the dynamic sector of tax free shopping?
If you answered YES to all, then keep reading as this may be the right opportunity for you!
As the worldwide leader in the tax-free shopping industry, Global Blue is continuously working on improving the products which serve the most prestigious merchants around the globe. To make tax-free experience smooth and simple for both merchants and travellers, we are offering variety of products for issuing of tax-free forms – web, desktop and mobile applications which can be used independently or integrated with POS systems.
Currently we are looking for talented Technical Product Owner who will be part of an international Scrum team working on reshaping and extending our portfolio of merchant facing solutions with a strong focus on android based payment terminals, user experience (UX/UI), innovation and flexibility. As a product owner, you will represent the business views inside the Scrum team but also the technology function in front of your business counterparts.
You will be responsible for building new products and enhancing existing ones. You will act as the bridge between business and technical teams, collaborating with other Business Units, Commercial, Engineering, Product and Technology teams to understand their needs and propose innovative solutions to fulfil them. The successful candidate must be able to establish a deep understanding of the business processes and rules to drive the evolution of products which are shaped to serve the 40+ Tax Free Shopping markets from Europe, Asia, Africa to the Americas.
What will you do?
- Managing the entire product development life cycle (from planning to tactical activities)
- Owning, prioritise and maintain the Product Backlog (in collaboration with the leading Product Manager, Business Units and Engineering)
- Collecting user/customer needs, analyse/define product business processes/rules and technical requirements
- Providing requirements specifications in the form of user stories to the development team
- Agree and maintain the Product Strategy and Roadmap of your owned portfolio in collaboration with the leading Product Manager
- Assess market feedback and drive further product evaluation and innovation
What you bring?
- 3+ years of experience in a similar software Product Management position
- Experience with point of sale and payment terminals
- Experience with transactional payment systems (credit cards, real-time payments, e-wallets)
- Strong business and system analysis skills
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills with an ability to engage audiences
- Technical understanding of complex and highly scalable applications
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation
- Ability to define business process and business rules with a strong technical focus - actively seeks innovative ways to improve processes, products, and user experience
- Ability to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design from which Products are enhanced and developed
- Ability to work independently as well as within an international team, effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Computer Science or Engineering degree is a plus
What we offer in return:
As we believe your compensation goes beyond your pay-check, we offer a competitive salary plus yearly bonus, as well as a wide range of other perks and benefits:
- Work in fast-growing international company and industry
- State of the art office environment well connected to the public transportation system and with good infrastructure
- International environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries (35 nationalities)
- Flexible working time and home office
- Varied, interesting and challenging job
- Lunch vouchers
- Referral Program
- Company doctor
- Employee benefits
Sounds interesting? Then we would be happy to hear from you!
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Hana Krcova Recruitment & Talent Acquisition Manager - Technology
Global Blue Service Company Austria GmbH
Finden Sie uns
Handelskai 92, 1200 Wien
Bitte aktivieren Sie die Verwendung von Google Maps. Aktivieren Sie dazu "Funktionale Cookies" über die Cookie-Einstellungen.Cookie-Einstellungen