Python Developer (m/f/x)
Cloudflight Austria GmbH
As Python Developer, you will…
- work in projects with agile working methods (such as Scrum) and be a part of an awesome team
- work with OOP, especially in the Python environment
- Shape the Python tech stack, implement backend code and data pipelines for machine learning services
- design robust, scalable, and high-performance solutions
- ensure software quality (typing, testing, logging, static code analysis, dependency management etc.)
- develop yourself within a wide variety of customized software projects
- share your knowledge across project teams
- constantly develop your coding and communication skills in a high-performance and diverse team
You will enjoy this job if you…
- always wanted to be part of an agile distributed team using Scrum
- are eager to develop further your logical and analytical skills
- are familiar with Containerization (Docker) and Cloud-Computing, preferably AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- are eager to improve your existing Python skills and have already used AMQP, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Swagger/OpenAPI, FastAPI, pydantic, pytest
- are familiar with the data science ecosystem (ideally)
As Cloudflight employees, we love to…
- learn new things, constantly challenge ourselves and are really passionate about our field of work
- solve problems and develop efficient solutions
- have a “can do” attitude and positive outlook
- share and exchange knowledge
- have a lot of freedom and the chance to grow
- discuss new ideas and have the opportunity to shape a naturally and rapidly growing business
- spend quality time with our colleagues during social events – also across locations
Diversity & inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive regardless of their background and circumstances. All applicants receive equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
For Austria: The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 43.316 euros/year in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.
Cloudflight Austria GmbH
Co-Creating Digital Value
Code meets Creativity. Together with our customers we design, build and scale tailor-made software solutions, products and platforms to grow their digital business.
Who we are
Cloudflight brings together more than 400 visionary digital strategists, experienced software architects, leading data scientists and cloud engineers in 14 locations throughout the world. Together we help our customers to design, build and operate scalable platforms and applications to grow their digital business.