C++ Engineer (CV Object) - m/f/d
VIRNECT Europe GmbH
VIRNECT Europe GmbH is a fast-growing AR company in Vienna and an excellent sparring partner for innovation leaders who want to implement and adopt augmented reality solutions and enhance their business opportunities. Using augmented and virtual reality, we help companies to merge real environments with the virtual world and to simplify processes in many applications areas.
Established in 2020, the Research Center in Vienna is continuously improving the Virnect TRACK - a Cross-platform Augmented Reality Framework which our clients can easily integrate into their AR projects. The application enables real-time detection and tracking of objects using augmented reality. The framework, currently available as a software development kit (SDK), can recognize and track objects of any kind, from images to QR codes to objects scanned with the TRACK app.
We are part of South-Korean VIRNECT - a global industrial XR Solution provider with more than 39 clients, over 100 completed projects, and more than 190 employees.
- Debug and improve existing algorithms with regards to computation speed and quality
- Collaborate with others to commercialize computer vision algorithms
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related fields
- Experience with state-of-the-art software engineering practices for the full software development cycle (coding standards, reviews, GIT, building, testing and deploying)
- 3+ years of work-experience with modern C++(14, 17) or other object-oriented languages (C#, Java)
- 1+ year of work-experience contributing to software architecture and design (i.e. reliability, scaling)
You will impress us even more if you have:
- Experience with performance analysis and DSP/NEON/AVX2/GPU optimizations
- Basic understanding of computer vision and computer graphics algorithms
- Experience working with CPU and GPU programming
- Experience with CMake, GIT and CI/CD
- Proficiency in modern C++ (14, 17)
- Understanding of optimization algorithms and data structures
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Autonomy and the chance to influence the direction of research and development based on your work and ideas
- Flat structure, hybrid-office and an international team
- Flexible working hours - 38,5h/w and NO All-in, because work-life balance is important to us
- Your annual Wiener Linien Ticket and your lunch are on us
- 25 vacation days
- Vouchers for special occasions (like your birthday!)
- We treat you monthly with the book of your choice
- Referral bonus program
- Plenty of snacks and beverages...and a nice relaxing area to enjoy your healthy breaks
- Team buildings and events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
- Modern office Austria Campus in the Viennese 2. district (Praterstern station) with excellent metro, tram, bus, and train connections Take a look! (You will find us there as of July)
Due to Austrian legal requirements we must state the minimum gross salary for this position which starts at 44.660 EUR gross. However, we do not settle for minimum and encourage fairness - our offer is a competitive salary according to your experience and seniority level.
Sounds like an environment where you can see yourself thriving and contributing? We´d love to get to know you!
Apply on LinkedIn - C++ Engineer (CV Object) or send your CV to our HR Manager Ivona - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hiring process is efficient:
Application → Resume Review → Technical + HR Interview (phone or video) → On-site Interview → Offer
You´ll join a highly motivated team of engineers and help them improve and develop the first Austrian project TRACK. The application enables real-time recognition and tracking of objects using augmented reality - currently available as the SDK.
We are looking for someone who is innovative and creative and wants to expand their expertise in the field of computer vision.
It´s important to like your work and the company vibe - that is why we love feedback!
We communicate openly and enjoy improving as we grow!
Ivona Piplica-Parac HR Manager
VIRNECT Europe GmbH
VIRNECT virtually connects meaningful information surrounding us using our Augmented Reality (AR) technology to provide our clients with the right information at the right time. VIRNECT looks for solutions for different problems in industrial worksites through the application of AR technology.
We analyze the problems from our clients' perspectives and bring out the most advanced and necessary solution. We are client-centric, and make AR innovations together with our clients.
The Research Center in Vienna is establishing and evolving VIRNECT Track - our own development AR engine that ensures fast and precise object learning, recognizing/detecting and tracking. It can detect target with more than 90% of accuracy and with the speed below 15ms. It also assures stability when it comes to contents augmentation based on the SLAM engine. Installed within VIRNECT AR Products, VIRNECT Track guarantees users superior performances.
Track is a Cross-platform Augmented Reality Framework. Using the APIs, you can easily integrate cutting-edge computer vision technologies into your AR projects.
- Detecting/Tracking of QR Code
- Detecting/Tracking of the Image(2D)
- Detecting/Tracking of the 3D Object
- Detecting/Tracking of the Instant Target
- Detecting/Tracking of the Multiple Targets - Visual SLAM
Customer oriented SDK
Regarding customer's service environment, SDK offers the best recognition/detection/tracking module that enables system to provide stable performance. Also, in accordance with customers' needs, SDK provides additional function development.
Security processing such as secure coding, encoding and obfuscation ensures the safe driving environment of the application program. For the company with the closed network system, SDK can be downloaded in their own closed network.
Supporting Various Types of Mobile OS
SDK can be applied to various types of OS environments such as Android and iOS, and it can be developed in cross-platform as well, which ensures the free development environment.