Benchmark Engineer (API) - m/f/d
VIRNECT Europe GmbH
Founded in Vienna, Austria in 2020, initially as a Research Center - now Virnect Europe GmbH, we have been working on overcoming various challenges in the Computer Vision and Augmented Reality field to help our clients integrate augmented reality into their digital projects. We are part of South-Korean VIRNECT - a global industrial XR Solution scaleup with more than 39 clients, over 100 completed projects, and more than 190 employees.
Currently, we are in the final stages of launching our very first own product. The service enables real-time detection and tracking of objects using augmented reality within your browser, without the need of any app. It is the most accessible AR content creation platform to date. Our technology can recognize and track digital objects from images to QR codes and allows to witness fascinating augmented reality anywhere and anytime.
- Performance analysis of our novel AR framework
- Development of test environment / scenarios and metrics
- Monitor long term impact of code changes
- Collaborate with R&D engineers to evaluate specific components
- BSc degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with state-of-the-art software engineering practices (GIT / SCRUM)
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Solid Python knowledge
You´ll impress us even more if you have:
- Knowledge about image processing & computer vision
- Experience with Unity 3D
- Experience with large scale data evaluation, analysis and visualization
- Relevant experience in the field of software testing / automation
- Experience with 3D modeling (e.g. Blender)
- Understanding the challenges of AR applications
- Analytical mindset
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Motivation and hands on mentality
Our offer starts well above the Austrian obligatory IT collective agreement requirements and begins at 50.500 EUR gross. The actual offer will be adapted to your experience and seniority level.
- Autonomy and the chance to influence the direction of research and development based on your work and ideas
- Flat structure, hybrid-office and international team
- Flexible working hours - 38,5h/w and NO All-in, because work-life balance is important to us
- Your annual Wiener Linien Ticket and your lunch are on us
- Vouchers for special occasions (like your birthday!)
- Referral bonus program
- Plenty of snacks and beverages...and a nice relaxing area to enjoy your healthy breaks
- Team buildings and events
- Comprehensive training and continuing education opportunities
- Modern office Austria Campus in the Viennese 2. district (Praterstern station) with excellent metro, tram, bus, and train connections Take a look! You will find us there as of August.
Sounds like an environment where you can see yourself thriving and contributing?
We´d love to get to know you!
Apply on LinkedIn or send your CV to our HR Manager Ivona - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hiring process is efficient
- Application → Resume Review → Technical + HR Interview (phone or video) → On-site Interview → Offer
VIRNECT Europe GmbH
VIRNECT virtually connects meaningful information surrounding us using our Augmented Reality (AR) technology to provide our clients with the right information at the right time. VIRNECT looks for solutions for different problems in industrial worksites through the application of AR technology.
We analyze the problems from our clients' perspectives and bring out the most advanced and necessary solution. We are client-centric, and make AR innovations together with our clients.
The Research Center in Vienna is establishing and evolving VIRNECT Track - our own development AR engine that ensures fast and precise object learning, recognizing/detecting and tracking. It can detect target with more than 90% of accuracy and with the speed below 15ms. It also assures stability when it comes to contents augmentation based on the SLAM engine. Installed within VIRNECT AR Products, VIRNECT Track guarantees users superior performances.
Track is a Cross-platform Augmented Reality Framework. Using the APIs, you can easily integrate cutting-edge computer vision technologies into your AR projects.
- Detecting/Tracking of QR Code
- Detecting/Tracking of the Image(2D)
- Detecting/Tracking of the 3D Object
- Detecting/Tracking of the Instant Target
- Detecting/Tracking of the Multiple Targets - Visual SLAM
Customer oriented SDK
Regarding customer's service environment, SDK offers the best recognition/detection/tracking module that enables system to provide stable performance. Also, in accordance with customers' needs, SDK provides additional function development.
Security processing such as secure coding, encoding and obfuscation ensures the safe driving environment of the application program. For the company with the closed network system, SDK can be downloaded in their own closed network.
Supporting Various Types of Mobile OS
SDK can be applied to various types of OS environments such as Android and iOS, and it can be developed in cross-platform as well, which ensures the free development environment.