Marketing Manager - Nordics
Full-time (4 days, 35h/week) or Part-time (min 30h/week)
As part of our international Marketing team, you will:
- Develop the mid- to long-term strategies for all marketing campaigns in Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden) together with our VP of Marketing
- Plan and execute campaigns in order to further increase brand awareness and boost sales
- Work closely with our channel managers, in particular SEO, SEA, social media and newsletter
- Dive deep into the market data provided by our BI team to get a better understanding of the key business levers
- Thoroughly monitor campaign and market performance and report the results to the VP of Marketing and management
- Share results and learnings with the broader team and implement successful campaigns from other markets
- Further develop a fast-growing market with huge potential
- Manage the Marketing budget for Scandinavia
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Professional experience in planning and executing online ads and offline marketing campaigns
- Experience in planning and managing campaign and/or country budgets
- Good understanding of key marketing channels such as SEM, affiliate, social media and newsletter
- Great understanding of the Scandinavian media landscape and consumer behavior
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to improve campaign performance
- Native speaker from Scandinavian
- Excellent English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Can do mentality and ability to think big
- Self-motivated and data-driven experienced marketer
- Team player with good communication skills; you can convince and inspire people around you
- Proactive and independent
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. Annual gross salary starts at € 42,000 full-time - at Tractive that means a 4-day work week with a 3-day weekend. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.
Tractive was founded in 2012 in Pasching, Austria, by a group of paw-ssionate entrepreneurs with the aim of creating a safer environment for the millions of pets around the world. By leveraging the latest technologies, Tractive develops pet wearables, apps and online services; providing pet owners and pet lovers alike with more happiness, security, and peace of mind with their beloved four-legged friends. Behind Tractive stands a dedicated, dynamic and experienced international team that is always striving to find new and innovative ways to satisfy and delight its customers and users.