Product Owner E-Commerce
Full-time (4 days, 35h/week) or Part-time (min 30h/week)
As a connection between our teams, you will:
- Develop and own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for e-commerce platforms
- Dig deep into the “why” and “what” behind all our projects
- Manage user stories and assets along with the Comms and Design teams, and stay on top of sales requirements
- Manage A/B and multivariate testing to improve site conversion
- Drive growth and analyze site performance by taking charge of site analytics
- Optimize each individual step along the purchase funnel
- Recognize patterns in consumer behaviour through data analysis and provide solutions to maximize conversion
- Streamline the online shopper journey and product detail pages to ensure a seamless user experience, reduce bounce rate and improve engagement
- Coordinate SEO strategy and campaigns to grow user base and improve brand awareness
- Work alongside a technical product owner and a team of engineers, marketers, and designers to execute successful strategies
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Professional experience in managing and optimizing an e-commerce site
- Great with data (both qualitative and quantitative) and turning insights into actions
- Experience with data analysis and tools like Google Optimize and Google Analytics
- A deep understanding of shopper journey UX
- Proficiency in digital content and product detail page creation, as well as methods to boost online sales
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on approach
- Great at getting a point across and at home in a global team
- Analytical and well-organized
- A solution-seeker and self-starter
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. The annual gross salary starts at € 42,000 on a full-time basis. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.
Apply now: https://tractive.com/en/jd/product-owner-ecommerce
Romana Greil Talent Scout
Tractive was founded in 2012 in Pasching, Austria, by a group of paw-ssionate entrepreneurs with the aim of creating a safer environment for the millions of pets around the world. By leveraging the latest technologies, Tractive develops pet wearables, apps and online services; providing pet owners and pet lovers alike with more happiness, security, and peace of mind with their beloved four-legged friends. Behind Tractive stands a dedicated, dynamic and experienced international team that is always striving to find new and innovative ways to satisfy and delight its customers and users.