Full-time/Part-time, min 30h/week (Linz, Austria)
As part of our Hardware team, you will:
- Be the point of contact between Tractive and our M2M partners and negotiate prices and contracts
- Make sure our trackers always have the best possible network coverage in every supported country
- Drive innovation projects scouting new technologies/possibilities (e.g. NB-IoT, 5G, etc.)
- Track metrics and and analyze problems
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential and attend workshops which help you get to the next level
- At least 3 years of experience in the telecommunication industry (M2M/IoT)
- Professional project management skills
- Knowledge about wireless technologies (LTE, GSM, WiFi, etc.)
- Very good English skills, German skills are a plus
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about IoT gadgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to drive projects with external partners
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualification and experience. The annual gross salary starts at € 49,000 on a full-time basis. If you bring relevant experience in many of the fields of responsibility, the salary will be considerably higher.
Tractive was founded in 2012 in Pasching, Austria, by a group of paw-ssionate entrepreneurs with the aim of creating a safer environment for the millions of pets around the world. By leveraging the latest technologies, Tractive develops pet wearables, apps and online services; providing pet owners and pet lovers alike with more happiness, security, and peace of mind with their beloved four-legged friends. Behind Tractive stands a dedicated, dynamic and experienced international team that is always striving to find new and innovative ways to satisfy and delight its customers and users.