Junior Software Developer (f/m/d)
STIWA Holding GmbH
New location in Vienna – Become part of our successful software team!
STIWA software products are part of high-tech industrial operations along the entire life cycle - including planning, implementation and optimization. The know-how ranges from sensors to artificial intelligence. Our core competencies are fully digitalized and synchronized process flows. With over 150 software employees and 25 years of experience, we inspire customers from a wide range of industries - worldwide. The opening of a new location in Vienna is the next step for us. We are looking for you - become part of our successful software team!
Your future role in the team:
- Implementation of software solutions for automated series production
- Conception, design, programming and testing of new products and features
- Technical degree in the fields of computer science, software engineering or similar (HTL, FH, UNI)
- Teamwork, agile working, curiosity & willingness to learn
Our technologies, languages & frameworks:
Java | REST | Json | ActiveMQ | Spring
- A gross annual salary starting at € 40,100 (HTL) or € 43,350 (FH) according to the collective agreement for the metal industry (38,5 hours per week). Your actual salary depends on your professional experience and qualifications.
- In the first months, you will be accompanied by a mentor
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- Advantages of a large family-run company group: Top equipment, employee discounts, company events, travel allowance („Öffi-Ticket“) and much more
- Central location in Vienna
Mag. Constanze Wagner Recruiting
+43 7674 603 0 email@example.com
STIWA Holding GmbH
Turning ideas into successful solutions. STIWA Group stands for innovative products of the highest quality with cycle times of less than a second. Founded in 1972 in Upper Austria, we have grown from a one-man operation to a global automation specialist with over 2,200 employees on three continents.
As a high-performance automation specialist, STIWA constantly develops new automation technologies, optimized manufacturing techniques, and innovative product solutions. Our employees combine state-of-the-art mechanical engineering technology with in-house developed software, and partner with world market leaders in the fields of new mobility, modern living, healthcare and industrials application. As a result, we create jobs for the future and ensure our customers' long-term competitiveness.