JAVA SW Engineer
Sonorys Technology GmbH
Sonorys is a leading expert and supplier of telecommunications solutions for mobile network operators.
Our strengths are …
• high level of product customization to adapt to customer needs
• fast time to market
• high quality products and out-of-the-box solutions for MVNO and MVNE
• professional project deployment and remarkable customer support
• unmatched total cost of ownership
Our Boccaccio MVNO platform
• Boccaccio is a product suite for mobile network operator emphasizing pre- and postpay services, voice- and messaging function (OSS) as well as business services like CRM, Billing, Selfcare, … (BSS).
• The out of the box Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) and Enabler (MVNE) solutions make Boccaccio unique. High flexibility, scalability and robustness as well as short time to market and unmatched price confirm the market proposition.
We would like to expand our engineering team with a
JAVA Software Developer
• Technical High School or university degree in the areas of information technology or telecommunications or a similar education
• 3 year professional experience
• Advanced Linux
• Solid Spring/Hibernate/MVC Frameworks development skills
Scope of work:
• Boccaccio OSS/BSS platform software development tasks.
• Interfaces Web Services, REST API‘s, Client-/Server communication
• Design, Data modeling and migration
• Quality assurance / Test: Performing modul tests, Support of acceptance tests and hand over to production as well as operations
• Software documentation
• Excellent communication skills
• Structured and well organized working habits
• Language skills: English (German is an advantage)
• Remote working setup with strong relation to Vienna/Austria headquarters R&D Team.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic and growing telecommunications company, send your CV.
Jörg Meier Geschäftsführer