RX.nxt is a privately funded project development company in the field of nanotechnology-based drug development with the aim of developing an attractive portfolio of innovative reformulation pharmaceuticals up to market entry.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time
Project Management/Product Development Expert (m/f/d)
• Project coordination and project management of R&D projects including project accounting/controlling and ensuring quality and schedules within an interdisciplinary development team from development up to market launch
• Organization and control of the interfaces between the areas of development,
(pre-)clinical testing and production site
• Creating high-level transparency in project management and documentation
• Responsibility of the project towards development lead and investors
• Reporting and regular project meetings
• Higher education degree (Master’s or PhD) in pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry or related scientific disciplines
• Experience in project management (at least 2 years), preferably from the pharmaceutical industry/biotechnology, CRO or CMO (GMP environment)
• Experience in pharmaceutical product development desirable
• Team player with social competence
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Assertiveness, self-management, conceptual and analytical skills, entrepreneurial thinking and behavior are required
• Good skills in MS Office-Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Very good German and English language skills
You are characterized by your interdisciplinary way of thinking and acting and your ability to dialogue as well as by your ability to interpret and present R&D results.
You can expect a broad, varied and challenging range of tasks with extensive design options in an innovative company in which you contribute your skills with a high degree of personal responsibility. With commitment and enthusiasm, you are a member of a highly motivated and professional team in an excellent working atmosphere.
• Short decision paths due to flat hierarchies
• Possibility for home office
If you are interested, please send us your complete application documents electronically to email@example.com. We will contact you instantly for next steps.
Philipp Unterholzner MSc. CEO
+43664 846 2920 firstname.lastname@example.org