Project Manager - Real Estate Market
Our respected Client is a leading investment, development & construction & management company with end-to-end activities in the real estate value chain with a specific focus on warehousing and industrial assets. Due to its dynamic growth, the Client is looking for an experienced professional for the position of Project Manager for Industrial and Office Developments.
Project Manager Austria
The Project Manager is fully responsible for the realization of a project (industrial & office developments), from the preparation of the site, including support and involvement in permitting, coordination of works during the construction phase, and handles on-time delivery and costs to be within the agreed budget.
Particular activities/involvement in:
- Design / Design review – Coordination of preparation of project documentation in all phases – Concept design, Urban project, Project for Construction permit, Project for execution – this in cooperation with the in-house design team, with support of external engineers/designers, but also in close cooperation with the client/tenant/future user of the property to make sure the property is designed in line with the clients’ requirements; Conducts meetings with clients to understand their technical requirements,
- Permitting – in cooperation with other colleagues he needs to make sure all necessary permits are in place (Urban project, Location Conditions, Building permit, Technical acceptance, and Use permits); The Employee is in touch and negotiates with authorities and other parties involved,
- Value engineering – Prepares budgets and in cooperation with the purchasing team, coordinates the Tendering process; monitoring costs spent, responsible for keeping the costs within the budget agreed, attends meetings with clients, collects all needed project documentation/Info to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes,
- Construction management – Preparation of time plans and responsibility for keeping the deadlines agreed; daily controlling of quality and progress of works on site; leading the “control days” with suppliers, conducting regular site safety checks, communicating with electro, gas, or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts; controlling the monthly performance evaluation of subcontractors; for this an on-site Site Manager supports,
- Hand-over of completed properties with permits to clients.
Generally, the Employee is responsible for on-time delivery of properties to the clients, to be built within the budget and in good quality, with all permits in place; Completed projects to be handed over to Clients up on Hand over protocols signed.
- Relevant degree of qualification – university degree in Civil Engineering,
- Relevant technical skills,
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience as the project manager position, experience with industrial buildings,
- Fluent German and communicative English including business language (other languages would nice-to-have),
- Team player with an individual proactive approach and good communication skills,
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries; ability to work independently.
- A challenging job in a dynamic international company,
- Possibility of professional skills development,
- Attractive salary and benefits adequate to the relevant background and experience,
- Start possible immediately.
To discuss further details, please send over your updated CV and Track Record in English to:
Please note that we reserve the right to get back in touch with selected candidates.
Zuzanna Trela EU Built Environment Advisor (Career & Company Development)
+48 728 550 606 firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re your experts in helping organizations find the right people, wherever they may be. While our core business is executive search & selection, we offer a variety of services that complement our work and are tailored to the needs of your business. Our services include advertising, contingency, temporary & contract sourcing, as well as background checking.
- Executive Search - Best fit to attract an experienced senior-level professional for a job that needs someone with proven management ability and credibility.
- Team Building - This service enables us to accurately match your requirements with pre-qualified candidates from our active and constantly evolving network all across the focus sectors.
- New Market Entry - PropertyTalents can contribute also to Clients' entry into a new market. We can become your one-stop-shop for market and competition analysis as well as an advisor for your team structure in the new market.
- Above All: Add Value - Whatever the methodology we use, we are always driven by the search for value to add to your business. We are not merely offering recruitment services, we provide effective team-building solutions.
- Commercial Real Estate of All Asset Types - We have gained expert knowledge of what makes a successful business and a successful career in all types of commercial real estate assets including industrial, office, and retail. CRE Developers, advisories, and service providers have benefited hugely from our contribution.
- Living Real Estate Primary & Rented - Living real estate sector has been growing at a huge tempo. So has our Living practice which works closely with local and international players in both Built-to-Sell and PRS sectors.
- Investment Funds & Asset Managers - We are especially privileged to have been trusted by leading investment funds in various set-ups (family offices, private equity, pension funds, REITs, to name a few) as well as asset managers all across the asset or fund size kinds.
- Retail Chains & Hospitality - We work for retail and hospitality chains for roles ranging all across the board from CXOs to store management, from Hotel GMs to Front desk teams.
- Building Materials & Design Solutions - These sectors are the true backbone of the 'built environment' sectors. We recruit building materials manufacturers as well as all kinds of architectural and design solution providers.
- Construction & Building - We recruit for both civil engineering and infrastructure projects all across Europe. Whether your need is for a seasoned general contractor, a project manager, or a top executive – we will find the people who can make your business successful.