Industrial electrician (w/m/d)
Neuhofer Holz GmbH
Your construction area:
- Maintenance, inspection and servicing of equipment and installations
- Continuous optimisation of the equipment and installations of the corresponding processes
- Active participation in the development and implementation of projects such as the expansion of the automation system
- Troubleshooting in production when necessary
- General activities in the area of electrical engineering/maintenance
Your qualifications and personality:
- Successfully completed technical training in the field of electrical engineering, control engineering or mechatronics (apprenticeship or technical college)
- User knowledge of automation systems (PLC, drives, bus systems and safety) and experience in working with E-Plan
- Sufficient knowledge of German to understand the work instructions
- Sense of order and structured way of working
- Willingness to work multiple shifts (2 and 3)
- Your gross monthly salary is based on the collective agreement, overpayment is a matter of course depending on qualifications and experience. Allowances and special payments are shown separately
- Exciting and varied work and a secure job in our successful international family business
- Work clothing and protective equipment
- Various training and development opportunities
- State-of-the-art technical equipment
- Canteen with a varied menu, additional payment to the menu price by FN Neuhofer
- And more ...
Apply now - quickly and easily right here online. We look forward to meeting you soon and are happy to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 06234 8500-522.
Patricia Fiorella HR Management
Neuhofer Holz GmbH
As an internationally successful family business, FN Neuhofer is one of the leading European suppliers of innovative accessories and smart solutions for floors, walls and ceilings. As "Leading Company Austria" and with our slogan "We. Know. Wow!" we stand for flexibility, highest quality, know-how and genuine enthusiasm. We offer versatile and exciting jobs in all areas of a manufacturing company.
Currently, the largest investment in the company's history is underway, namely in a high-tech production facility, in a modern, three-storey office building with an inviting canteen and with a representative showroom for PoS concepts and an area for training and events.