SPS Programmer (w/m/d)
Neuhofer Holz GmbH
Your area of action:
- Maintenance and servicing of electrical installations and machines
- Solution and technical support in case of malfunctions
- Installation of electrical controls
- Ongoing optimisation and improvement of automated production lines
- Continuous improvement of production processes
- Maintenance, updating and optimisation of existing and new software
Your qualifications and personality:
- Training in the field of electrical engineering/control technology (apprenticeship diploma, HTL or technical college), relevant professional experience with PLC controls (Siemens S7 / TIA)
- Experience in working with E-Plan
- Independent, structured way of working as well as team and communication skills
- Hands-on mentality and networked thinking
- Willingness to work multiple shifts (2 or 3)
- Your gross monthly salary is above the collective agreement; overpayment is depending on qualifications and experience. Allowances and special payments are shown separately.
- Exciting and varied work and a secure job in our successful internationally operating family business.
- Work clothing and protective equipment
- Various training and development opportunities
- State-of-the-art technical equipment
- Canteen with varied menu, additional payment to the menu price by FN Neuhofer
- And more ...
Apply now - quickly and easily right here online. We look forward to meeting you soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 06234 8500-522.
Patricia Fiorella HR Management
Neuhofer Holz GmbH
As an internationally successful family business, FN Neuhofer is one of the leading European suppliers of innovative accessories and smart solutions for floors, walls and ceilings. As "Leading Company Austria" and with our slogan "We. Know. Wow!" we stand for flexibility, highest quality, know-how and genuine enthusiasm. We offer versatile and exciting jobs in all areas of a manufacturing company.
Currently, the largest investment in the company's history is underway, namely in a high-tech production facility, in a modern, three-storey office building with an inviting canteen and with a representative showroom for PoS concepts and an area for training and events.