Lead Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
- Acts as lead engineer for the development program (product), making sure that mechanical and electrical hardware and software work together to meet the system specifications
- Owns developing the system specifications based on the product specifications from the technical owner and the configuration options from the product manager
- Is accountable for resolving design tradeoffs/conflicts to ensure the design is integrated such that the overall product performs as described in the systems specification
- Assures system meets engineering and compliance standards, especially in the preliminary and detailed design phases
- Owns execution of the BOM (bill of material) and documentation release plan
- Prepares all required deliverables (e.g. FMEA, technical specifications, risk analyses)
- Technical responsible that all interfaces for the entire product are well defined and working
- Participates in the cost allocation model and assures that designs meet cost targets
- Owns developing the reliability allocation model, the reliability design approach and test plans
- Master's or PhD degree in one of the following areas: System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic / Automation Engineering
- Experience of at least 7 years in Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Professional presentation skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrates high flexibility, significant technical independence, a structured working style and high working accuracy also under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs and deadlines
- Excellent people skills with ability to work effectively and efficiently with diverse teams, customers, internal and external partners
- Able to function well in a fast paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to lead and influence cross functional teams
As Technology gets smaller, we think bigger. Let´s prove it!
Lam Research, headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, employs more than 12,000 people worldwide and is a leading supplier of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Nearly every advanced chip today is built with Lam Research technology. In Villach, Lam Research employs more than 670 people for the development and manufacturing of wafer cleaning equipment.
Lam’s wafer fabrication equipment and services allows chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, cutting-edge technology and a strong value-based culture with an unwavering commitment to our customer.