Software Product Engineer (m/f/d)
- Analytical approach to execute SW root cause analyses
- Working in cross functional teams throughout our organization
- Troubleshooting of system software related issues
- In-house & onsite support of customer install base and resolution of customer issues
- Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment
- Setup and maintain tool simulators, testing environments, lab support to reproduce issues found in field and verify SW solutions
- Understand customer technology & productivity needs and feedback those requirements into software development
- Significant technical input to design concepts for Continuous Improvement Programs & new products
- Preparation of presentations to Lam internal and customers
- Willingness to travel worldwide wherever semiconductor customers are located
- Technical education in Soft- and Hardware -minimum HTL /technical high school – electrical engineering, software engineering or similar
- Experience in semiconductor fabs and/or at major equipment supplier preferred
- Ability to establish successful relationships in a multicultural environment with external and internal customers
- Computer, troubleshooting and statistical process control skills
- Structured Working Style (attention to details)
- High degree of initiative, flexibility, and ability to work in a team
- Ability to drive changes and fast resolutions within CFTs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of operating system principles and basic hardware capabilities.
As Technology gets smaller, we think bigger. Let´s prove it!
Lam Research, headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, employs more than 12,000 people worldwide and is a leading supplier of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Nearly every advanced chip today is built with Lam Research technology. In Villach, Lam Research employs more than 670 people for the development and manufacturing of wafer cleaning equipment.
Lam’s wafer fabrication equipment and services allows chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, cutting-edge technology and a strong value-based culture with an unwavering commitment to our customer.