Software Engineer (f/m/d)
- Software development in hardware related software
- Lead software/test design efforts, including authoring and reviewing proposals
- Drive root cause analysis in case of customer escalations
- Develop test plans to properly characterize the design and validate if operational performance requirements are met
- Present relevant material in design, and project reviews
- HTL/FH/University degree in software engineering or related technical field
- Experience in programming languages like C or C++
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Technical understanding and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and focus on detail
- Work experience for more than 2 years in a similar field
- Experience in semiconductor industry is also beneficial
As Technology gets smaller, we think bigger. Let´s prove it!
Lam Research, headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, employs more than 12,000 people worldwide and is a leading supplier of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Nearly every advanced chip today is built with Lam Research technology. In Villach, Lam Research employs more than 670 people for the development and manufacturing of wafer cleaning equipment.
Lam’s wafer fabrication equipment and services allows chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, cutting-edge technology and a strong value-based culture with an unwavering commitment to our customer.