Electrical Engineer (m/f/d)
- Perform professional electrical engineering design, development, modification, and evaluation in support of electrical and electro-mechanical systems/subsystems, embedded systems and power distribution
- Work with a multidisciplinary engineering design team: electrical, mechanical and software on the design and modification of custom and OEM components
- Perform electrical tests according test procedures to assure that technical and operational requirements are met
- Collection and analysis of relevant material and data to make the best decisions
- Completed Technical Highschool (HTL), university degree would be preferred
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent IT knowledge, e.g. MS Windows, MS Office products
- System level knowledge of Electrical architecture, design of IO Controllers and Applications
- Understanding of AC/DC Power distribution systems
- Proficient in electrical circuit design
- Knowledgeable in electrical CAD tools like ZUKEN E3, EPLAN, or equivalent CAD packages
- Experience with sensors, actuators, field busses (e.g. EtherCAT), measurement and controls technology
- Able to drive functional requirements and execute in a dynamic team environment
- Familiar with design for serviceability, manufacturability, reliability, etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting systems with problem-solving techniques like 5-why, 8D, fishbones, etc.
- Appreciates learning and understanding challenges and limitations within other disciplines on system designs
- Willingness to travel to international locations
As Technology gets smaller, we think bigger. Let´s prove it!
Lam Research, headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, employs more than 12,000 people worldwide and is a leading supplier of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Nearly every advanced chip today is built with Lam Research technology. In Villach, Lam Research employs more than 670 people for the development and manufacturing of wafer cleaning equipment.
Lam’s wafer fabrication equipment and services allows chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, cutting-edge technology and a strong value-based culture with an unwavering commitment to our customer.