Product Engineer (f/m/d)
- Installation support of new hardware, perform routine maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on customer equipment
- In-house & onsite support of customer install bases and resolution of customer issues
- Understand customer technology & productivity needs and feedback those requirements into hardware development
- Develop test plans & methods to verify production worthiness of hardware design before shipment to the customer(s)
- Compile and evaluate test & beta-site data to determine appropriate limits and variables – Best Known Methods (BKM)
- Significant technical input to design concepts for Continuous Improvement Programs & new products
- Presentations to customers and internal reviews
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Use and drive required business processes (SAP, ordering & tracking parts, etc.)
- Technical education (minimum HTL - technical highschool) - mechanical, electrical fields
- Experience in semiconductor fabs and/or at major equipment supplier preferred
- Hands-on experience in resolving productivity issues on hardware systems
- Computer, troubleshooting and statistical process control skills
- Technical knowledge of engineering disciplines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel 80% of the time
As Technology gets smaller, we think bigger. Let´s prove it!
Lam Research, headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, employs more than 12,000 people worldwide and is a leading supplier of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Nearly every advanced chip today is built with Lam Research technology. In Villach, Lam Research employs more than 670 people for the development and manufacturing of wafer cleaning equipment.
Lam’s wafer fabrication equipment and services allows chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, cutting-edge technology and a strong value-based culture with an unwavering commitment to our customer.