Team Lead Learning & Development (f/m/x)
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
A leading technology company with offices in central Europe, US and Asia is hiring a Team Lead Learning & Development position(f/m/x).The newly to be hired well appreciated staff member shall develop and support organizational growth and excellence with an excellent company cultural/organizational/skill framework for the organization that support and enhance the operations with satisfied people. As Manager of our L&D team you will be responsible for the management and guidance of the learning and development topics across all units and departments.
- Management of performance, learning and development topics in order to align the personal and development objectives with related unit and the company as a whole
- Setting up and management of organizational and jobs standards to support the achievement of goals, growth, performance and satisfaction of our well appreciated colleagues
- Evaluation and setting up of a leadership program with leadership principles, feedback, learning and development of leading and managing principles and culture
- Setting up a promotion system in order to establish an sound, effective and efficient leadership, talent and management culture
- Be a sparring partner of the management to develop the organization from the strategic and operational point of view in the upcoming years, having the strategic and operational goals in mind
- Be a role model on leadership, learning and development
- Completed university degree in the field of human resources, business administration, pedagogics, organisation, or similar education or experience
- At least 5-10 years of professional experience in the field of personnel development, training management or a comparable position
- First experience in managing and leading teams and projects
- Passion for people management and technology
- Dynamic personality with hands-on mentality and strong leadership qualities
- Good network of trainers and coaches
- Open to new ideas, communicative personality, and enjoyment of implementation
- Enthusiasm for new technologies, IT tools and data as well as for the subtleties of communication and interpersonal relationships
- Excellent German and English (at least C1 level each)
In line with the salary stipulated in the collective agreement, the actual salary for this position is based on professional qualifications and experience. A salary of around EUR 69.000,- is planned for this position.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu, quoting the ref. no. 59146/ABA and your restriction notes.
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings