Regulatory Affairs Specialist (m/w/d)
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
AbbVie's mission is to discover innovative medicines that solve serious health problems today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to make a remarkable impact on people's lives in a wide variety of key therapeutic areas: Immunology, Oncology, Neuroscience, Ophthalmology, Virology, Women's Health and Gastroenterology, as well as products and services across AbbVie's portfolio of Allergan aesthetics. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Main responsibility for parts of the product portfolio (Marketing Authorisation Application, LifeCycle Management, Labeling, Promotional Material Review)
- Obtaining marketing authorisations for new pharmaceutical products
- Close collaboration and communication with the Business Units, Market Access, Quality Assurance and Medical Affairs as well as with international functions
- Communication with national competent authorities as required
- Documenting regulatory information in company systems according to internal standards
- Maintaining awareness of current and new legislation/guidance and ensuring that all tasks are in compliance with the statutory requirements
- Pharmaceutical or natural scientific education
- 1-2 year experience in the area of regulatory affairs
- Keen perception and adaptability
- Ability for structured and efficient problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Office software skills
We offer you a challenging, exciting position with an attractive benefit package.This part-time position (20 working hours/week) is endowed with a gross monthly income of EUR 1,800.-, depending on qualification and experience. Possibility of overpay.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung an Iventa Wien unter www.bewerben.iventa.eu mit Angabe der Ref.-Nr. 59119/ABA und evtl. Sperrvermerke.
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings