Head of Project Management Organization (PMO) (m/f
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
Our customer is a very successful and international operating technology company with a pronounced growth course.
- Design, optimize, and implement state-of-the-art project management processes
- Develop a modern tool landscape and methods for project management
- Optimize the information and reporting system for project management
- Own and perform top management meetings to drive project management improvements
- Create and provide trainings in project management
- Guide and direct other project management department managers in the company
- Lead and develop the team members in the project management organization
- Completed business and/or technical education (FH, University, etc.)
- Experience in managing PMOs or Project Management teams in complex environments
- Min. 10 years of experience in managing the complete lifecycle of complex projects & programs
- Experience with traditional and agile projects
- Ideally a project management certification
- Experience in the management of business processes
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proactive, independent, and result-oriented work style
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German is a plus
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing company
- A positive working environment characterized by openness, flat hierarchies and direct communication
- Central office location
- Training and development opportunities
- Working in a flexitime model with additional days off and with the option of home office
- International working environment with English as our corporate language
- The gross salary is at least EUR 70,000.00 per annum and an overpayment is possible depending on qualifications, skills and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu, quoting the ref. no. 58967/ABA and your restriction notes.
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings