Design Engineer – Special Mission Aircraft (m/f/d)
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
Our client is one of the world's leading aircraft manufacturers in General Aviation. To strengthen the team in Wiener Neustadt we are looking for a motivated personality.
- Design and development of mechanical components and electric circuitry (system layouts, wiring schematics, harness drawings)
- Prototype design of CFRP, GFRP, metal and foam parts (2D & 3D)
- Design of positive and negative moulds (CFRP/GFRP), including ply orientation plans
- Integration studies (positioning of components, w&b calculation, power consumption)
- Execution of tests (ground test & EMI tests) for certification
- Implementation of specifications and Interface Control Documents
- Administration of documents, part drawings and assembly drawings etc.
- Support and troubleshooting during mission equipment integration
- Preparation of certification documentation and manuals & descriptions
- Cooperation with other departments within Diamond Aircraf
- At least 2 years of work experience (in aeronautics is an advantage)
- University degree or technical school in relevant field
- Sound knowledge in working with 3D CAD programs (CATIA V5; Solid Edge ST6)
- Experience with composite material is an advantage
- Structured, reliable team player with ability to work autonomously
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent English and German (spoken and written)
Our client is offering a minimum salary of EUR 3.091,55 gross; overpayment depends on your qualifications and experience, good accessibility with public transport connections and parking facilities as well as a staff restaurant.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu, quoting the ref. no. 58911/ABA and your restriction notes.
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings