Medical Information Manager ( m/w/d)
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Operate as a scientific interface and resource to HCPs/Customers, External Experts, and regarding assigned AbbVie Products or Products in Development.
- Develop, maintain and update depth knowledge for assigned products/ relevant therapeutic areas through attendance / participation at key internal meetings/training sessions, relevant congresses, and seminars and by regular self-study of the national/international literature.
- Be familiar with the Global Medical lnformation Department's and Library lnformation Resources services to ensure rapid access to new information and if relevant share this information with relevant players in a timely manner.
- Participate in all trainings according to Affiliate trainings matrix. Provide medical/scientific information for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific/technical information in line with local regulation, AbbVie quality standards and Copy-right rules high expertise and a timely manner (within 2 days).
- Accurately document all inquiries and replies in the inquiry medical data base to ensure transparency, traceability and consistency.
- Screen relevant literature and other information from relevant scientific societies meetings and conferences.
- Ensure Affiliate Medical lnformation Activities comply 100% with SAE/SAR reporting timelines as outlined in the company's equality standard by accurate & timely cooperation with the Affiliate Safety Representative.
- Ensure that all local regulations for medical information are met within your area of responsibility; support the Affiliate Medical Department in the management of copyright rules.
- Medical Degree or Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or higher.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry and/ or general knowledge on drug development and clinical research an advantage.
- Keen interest in maintaining expert knowledge for assigned therapeutic areas/products and in medical research in general.
- Fluency in written and oral German and English is highly desirable in order to facilitate communications between the affiliate medical department, Regional and lnternational Medical Affairs and other AbbVie functional staff.
- High degree of commitment and diligence.
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach, able to develop and support relationships across an organization.
- Works independently: limited guidance/oversight. Works broadly across functions to facilitate and support the affiliate's medical and clinical activities as necessary.
- Result-orientation, ability to get things done. Demonstrated strong sense of urgency.
Exciting position with an attractive benefit package.This part-time position (20 working hours/week) is endowed with a gross monthly income of EUR 1,800.-, depending on qualification and experience. Possibility of overpay.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu, quoting the ref. no. 58739/ABA and your restriction notes.
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings