Iventa Group Holding GmbH
For our client with production site in the central area of Linz and international sales locations, we are looking for an analytically thinking, numbers & IT affine, flexible personality and lan-guage talent for the global accounting team, who likes to work in a global setting.
- Execute all daily accounting tasks for European sales companies (e.g.: apply customer payments to invoices, routing of supplier invoices for approval, post invoices, fixed asset accounting).
- Reconciliation with customers and suppliers
- Creation of payment runs and preparation of manual payments
- Review and post travel expense reports, check for proper approval
- Communicate effectively and solution oriented with international sales force to ensure adherance to processes
- Master data maintenance
- Language skills: good command of English and German, first language should be another Western European Language
- Minimum 3 years experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- Pleasure in communication in an international environment
- Structured, solution-oriented personality
- Accountant's examination or commercial education is an advantage
- Navision skills are an advantage
For this position we offer, according to Collective agreement of metal industry, an annual gross salary of around EUR 35.000,-- depending on experience and expertise. Furthermore, attractive social benefits await you.If you would like to work in an international and modern environment and you strive for higher performance, we look forward to receiving your application.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu, quoting the ref. no. 58442/ABA and your restriction notes.
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings