Java Developer (m/f)
Our client is a well-known holding in the area of consumer goods and one of the major employers in Austria. Use the incredible chance to work actively on the set-up of the new loyalty platform and create your own part of the Greenfield IT architecture. In the role as Java Developer (m/f), you are supporting innovative development projects in Java.
- You will be designing and defining IT solutions
- You will be programming and customizing the systems following the customer requirements
- You will develop new smaller applications from scratch
- You will develop new features for bigger applications
- Independent support and development of existing applications
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring Boot
- Experience with RESTful Application
- Knowledge about Deployment of JAVA-Services (On-Premise, Google Cloud)
- Know-How in relational database environment
- Static Code Analysis (i.e. SonarQube)
- Experience in Automated Testing
- Experience with build management tools (Maven preferred) and modern version control system (Git preferred)
- Very good command of English, German is an advantage
- Successfully completed education in IT (HTL, FH, University, or similar)
- Flexible working hours for a good Work-Life-Balance
- Individual development programs
- Subventions for an affordable and healthy lunch
- Employee discounts for shopping and traveling
- Variety of workplace health promotions
- Family-friendly corporate culture with diverse learning-, gaming- and care-offers for children
The annual gross salary starts form EUR 42.000,- and it's negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu, quoting the ref. no. 56655/ABA. Iventa Wien, Zsuzsanna Torda, +43 (1) 523 49 44-282
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien