DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Our client is a well-known holding in the area of consumer goods and one of the major employers in Austria. Use the incredible chance to work actively on the set-up of the new loyalty platform and create your own part of the Greenfield IT architecture. Let your ideas and visions coming true by working together with an international team of developers as part of the largest CRM project in Europe.
- You will help develop the infrastructure of the largest Austrian CRM project
- You will be working on both legacy and new projects
- You will implement CI/CD pipelines
- You will cooperate with software architects and developers to ensure smooth project flow
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Experience in the development of CI and CD Pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge in Docker and Container Ops
- Knowledge in Ansible and Terraform is a plus
- Very good command of English, German is an advantage
- Subventions for an affordable and healthy lunch
- Individual development programs
- Employee discounts for shopping and traveling
- Variety of workplace health promotions
The annual gross salary starts form EUR 45.000,- and it's negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu, quoting the ref. no. 56654/ABA. Iventa Wien, Zsuzsanna Torda, BA, +43 (1) 523 49 44-282
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien