Senior Software Architect (m/f)
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
Our Client is an Austrian company in Vienna, who is an expert in innovative functional testing technologies. They are looking for a Senior/Principal Software Architect Cloud Solutions (m/f) who is proficient in the newest technologies and open for new challenges.
- Work with IT professionals in order to determine needs for the new cloud platform
- Design reliable, scalable and responsive high-load cloud solution
- Develop high-level product specifications and communicate all concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Suggest and implement solutions for process improvement
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Several years of experience as a software architect
- Experience in SW development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET/Java/JS etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of SW and application design and architecture
- Understanding of software QA principles
- Technical mindset, organizational and leadership skills
- Attractive salary and variable compensation package
- Working with the newest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Wide range of responsibilities & a variety of (international) career opportunities
- Flat hierarchy
- An annual pass for public transport
- Modern office in Vienna
- Great events for employees
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via www.apply.iventa.eu, quoting the ref. no. 58016/ABA. Zsuzsanna Torda, Tel: +43 (1) 523 49 44-282
Iventa Group Holding GmbH
More than 25 years of experience for international HR solutions
Facts & Figures
We support your company in the successful search for executive positions and specialists, suited to your specific needs and structure. Your organisation benefits from our development of key employee potential, HR advertising initiatives and unique employer branding, amongst other service offerings. With this, we help to build the foundation for your success.
Connecting the right people
It’s all about you. We respect each person’s personality, focus on individuality and progress. We require and develop commitment, trust and team spirit. We strengthen our clients‘ trust through process oriented structures, open communication as well as efficient and customer oriented processes, and develop solutions geared to the specific needs of our clients.
Seidengasse 9-11, 1010 Wien
Please enable Google Maps by activating functional cookies in the cookie settings.Cookie-Settings