IT Project Manager
Our customer is an Austrian bank and a leading card provider for cashless payment transactions. To strengthen their team in Vienna, they are now looking for a motivated:
IT Project ManagerYour responsibilities:
- Design, planning and implementation of IT and organizational projects
- Responsible for the timely and complete delivery of the projects
- Planning of project resources, identification of project risks and implementation of change request and issue management
- Project controlling and reporting including stakeholder management
- Creation, maintenance and transfer of documentation
- Participation in the further development of the internal project management standards
- Completed technical or scientific degree
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a project manager
- Project management certification (PMI / PMA)
- Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) is an advantage
- Economic training or experience in financial services companies or a similarly highly regulatory environment is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Very pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly team
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting projects with opportunities to learn and develop your knowledge
- A minimum gross salary of 70,000€ with the corresponding overpayment depending on qualifications and previous experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 82,327 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien