Our customer is an Austrian bank and a leading card provider for cashless payment transactions. To strengthen their team in Vienna, they are now looking for a motivated:
Enterprise ArchitectYour responsibilities:
- Definition, construction and ongoing maintenance of the IT architecture
- Planning, conception and documentation of the IT architectures
- Comparison of the IT architecture roadmap with the IT and corporate strategy
- Analysis, architecture and design of new or the further development of existing software solutions
- Support the technical solution conception for the implementation of IT projects
- Cooperation with other group units on architecture-related topics
- Completed technical or scientific degree
- Several years of in-depth experience in the design and development of IT architectures (preferably in the banking sector)
- Basic knowledge of architecture methods and techniques
- Knowledge of data modeling, software conception and design
- Social and communicative competence with result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent in German and English language
- Very pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly team
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting projects with opportunities to learn and develop your knowledge
- A minimum gross salary of 70,000€ with the corresponding overpayment depending on qualifications and previous experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 82,322 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien