IT Application Manager
Our customer is an Austrian bank and a leading card provider for cashless payment transactions. To strengthen their team in Vienna, they are now looking for a motivated:
IT Application ManagerYour responsibilities:
- Ongoing support and maintenance of the Microsoft system environment
- Dealing with the support and maintenance activities that arise in the course of day-to-day business
- Execution of acceptance tests and coordination of software deployments
- Support cross-departmental IT projects
- Analysis of technical requirements & support in evaluating the technical feasibility
- Creation of concepts for the technical implementation (software & hardware)
- Completed Technical IT training (HTL)
- Good technical knowledge of the most common IT systems
- Knowledge of MS server and client operating systems (Windows) as well as MS SQL
- Independent way of working, initiative and a high willingness to learn
- Fluent in German and English language
- Very pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly team
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting projects with opportunities to learn and develop your knowledge, including exhaustive initial training for Applicantion, etc.
- A minimum gross salary of 50,000€ with the corresponding overpayment depending on qualifications and previous experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 82,294 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien