Do you strive for a new challenge in an innovative working environment to take your career to the next level? With a creative and proactive mindset you enjoy having hands-on responsibility in launching new and innovative technologies?
If so, join a well-established, fully integrated card provider company that offers services in the area of cashless payment transactions by ensuring the highest level of security.
Incident ManagerYour Responsibilities
- Processing of IT and security incidents for all IT systems
- Initiation and control of technical countermeasures and interventions
- Creation of technical concepts for the technical implementation
- Processing of Windows & Unix incidents: documentation and communication, data collection, evaluations, protocols
- Ongoing coordination with the data security department
- Ensuring compliance with all group guidelines
- Completed technical education or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in ITIL processes (event, incident, release and change management)
- Experience in the area of incident response
- Basic knowledge of Windows and UNIX servers and Oracle databases
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills
- Independent working style, initiative and high willingness to learn
- High level of English and German skills
- Working in a prestigious company in the financial services
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office on demand
- Generous compensation package with additional bonuses and other social benefits
- Great career growth with professional development opportunities
- Modern office in the heart of Vienna
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 82.290 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien