Lead Business Analyst in Risk Management (f/m/x)
Join a successful, dynamic financial institution, being a top banking group in Austria that render their services in Central and Eastern Europe. With over 50.000 employees, they built their own unique culture that combines entrepreneurial commitment with personal life planning.
To reinforce their multicultural and Agile team, we are now looking for a:
Lead Business Analyst in Risk Management (f/m/x)Your responsibilities:
- Drive the end-to-end implementation of requirements in collaboration with team
- Translate new business requirements into solution analysis for existing and future system
- Support risk experts for reporting process with Ad-Hoc analysis
- Facilitate knowledge exchange within the Team and across team
- Drive the pre-analysis for integration of new digital product initiatives into the Limit Management System
- Contribute to the Business Analysis Community of Practice
- University degree in Business Informatics, Business Economics or relevant area
- 5+ years work experience as a Business Analyst within a data driven environment
- Interest and experience within Banking Products and Processes
- Know-how of Risk and Limit Engines is a very big plus
- Good understanding of data-related tools (SQL, Excel, BI Tools)
- Hands-on experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban)
- Professional, solution-oriented and independent working mind-set
- High level of English and German language
- Working in a motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Europe
- Flexible working hours, a real work-life balance and many other benefits
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- Modern office in a very nice location
- The salary for this position starts at 70.000€ gross per year and depends on your experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 82,279 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien