HR Assistant (m/f)
Who is the global #1 Platform which is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps? Who is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (“Triple Crown”)? This honor is based on technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies.
As our client is rapidly expanding, we are looking for HR professionals who are enthusiastic to support this growth.
The company has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
HR Assistant (m/f)Your Role & Responsibilities
- Support of HR Generalists in areas such as HR operations, talent acquisition, employee engagement and employee relations
- Partner closely with Recruiters, candidates and hiring managers to deliver an excellent candidate interview experience
- Assist in the talent acquisition process when performing duties such as creating of job postings, setting up interviews, maintaining our application management tracking platform, working together with external recruiting agencies
- Strongly support the area of HR operations by maintaining of employees' files, creating HR reports and analysis, preparing employment contracts, drafting letter of recommendation/certificate, side letters, etc.
- Work closely with external recruiting agencies to help coordinate interview and receive candidate pipeline updates
- Support the on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Communicate professionally and collaborate well with internal stakeholders as well as external partners and candidates
- High school diploma or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Experience with a technology organization of a multinational company environment
- Experience with any applicant tracking system and understanding of how they operate
- General knowledge of HR policies, procedures and guidelines and good experience in labour law (minimum Austrian labour law), rules, regulations and obligations
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Hands-on personality and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial, open-minded and high passion for technology
- Strong influencing and consultative skills combined with problem-solving skills
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Flat hierarchy
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 82.218 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien