Security Analyst (f/m/x)
Enter the world of Cyber Security with this multinational and greatly acclaimed company in Vienna. Due to their sophisticated and highly innovative solutions, they ensure end to end security for companies operating at the global scale. In order to expand their IT department, they are looking for a highly motivated and competent:
Security Analyst (f/m/x)Your Job:
- Analysis of vulnerabilities, attacks and emerging threats
- Close internal cooperation with other stakeholders
- Contact with customers to provide support for critical incidents
- Completed technical education or relevant experience in IT security area
- Good understanding of vulnerability scans (Nessus), Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM
- Extensive working experience with Linux Operating System (Debian)
- Good scripting skills in Bash or Python and knowledge of configuration and system hardening
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- Favorable working environment with diverse international culture and long-term opportunities
- Team oriented working philosophy with multiple different corporate meetings and events
- A modern office with the great infrastructure and easily accessible public transportation
- Generous compensation package with many other social benefits
According to the collective agreement based on the Austria law, the minimum annual gross salary will be EUR 50,000. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,828 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien