SIEM Specialist (f/m/x)
Our client is a well-recognized
European Cybersecurity center, that is focused on the provision of various
IT security solutions. Thanks to its
cutting-edge technologies, they offer a wide range of services from security monitoring to risk detection. In order to expand their multinational team in
Vienna, they are looking for a
SIEM Specialist (f/m/x)Scope of responsibility:
- Gather logs from different devices, normalize and parse them with in-house developed Log Engines - no worries, you will undergo an intensive training
- Think of use cases and research for new ones by evaluating new threats
- Work on counter measurements for cyber threats
- Present ways to customers on how to remove security incidents
- Be part of a diverse team with incredible SIEM specialists
- First (work) experiences in IT security
- Experience working with the Linux command line (shell)
- Good knowledge in common script languages like Python, Bash or Lua
- Beneficial are first experiences with security information event management systems
- English proficiency is mandatory, both spoken and written
- Communicative personality with passion for IT security and customer service
- Work in a globally recognized company in Security and Cyberdefense, with a long-term professional perspective
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Frequent feedback and discussion sessions
- Easily accessible, centrally located modern space office
- Sponsored conference and seminar visits
- Minimum gross salary of 35.000€ with possibility of overpayment according to your skills and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81.803 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien