DIGITAL PROJECT COORDINATOR (m/f/d)
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
DIGITAL PROJECT COORDINATOR (m/f/d)Your contribution will be
- Coordinating rollouts of international projects with an IT/digital focus as part of the IT team
- Transparent project planning, budgeting and reporting
- Supporting internal Business Partners with their project requirements in line with FOUR PAWS strategies
- Contributing to change management approaches with effective stakeholder management and communication
- Preparing and facilitating project related meetings and workshops
- Improving project management practices, documentation and reports
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical studies
- 2+ years of experience in project management, preferably with IT / digital focus
- Excellent knowledge of project management processes and tools, relevant certification is an advantage
- Ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships in an international work environment
- Fluent English language skills, German language is an advantage
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with excellent time management
- Interpersonal skills with intercultural competence and awareness
- FOUR PAWS offers
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 42.000,- per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
ref. number 81.787 preferably through our ISG-Careerportal or via email.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien