Our client, FOUR PAWS, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about their sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along their mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich their team.
Process ManagerYour contribution will be:
- Design, support and pro-actively shape the FOUR PAWS process management system
- Establish and improve awareness for processes and the need to strengthen the roles, responsibilities, and deliverables within processes
- Proactively develop creative and innovative ways to improve business processes
- Ensure an appropriate level of standardisation, security, and compliance
- Develop and implement process assessments and reportings
- Contribute to the FOUR PAWS Quality Management System
- Several years of experience working within Quality- and Process Management
- Certified process manager or equivalent in relevant discipline is desirable
- Great affinity to technical state of the art and data-thinking
- High pro-active, solution-oriented, and analytical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to interface with internal business partner
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal English skills, German skills are a plus
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS’ values and issues
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 39.000 per year (for 30h a week) with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and Cover Letter in English to: ref. number 81.218 preferably through our ISG-Careerportal or via email.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien