Python Developer (m/f/x)- Home-Office Option
Our client is a leading European fintech company that, thanks to its innovative blockchain technology and visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of Cryptocurrencies. It offers a complete service portfolio to its 1 million (and growing) users, considered to be the fastest/simplest/safest/most diverse in the European virtual coin market.
Because of its rapid success and growth, we are looking for a talented and excited:
Python Developer (m/f/x)- Home-Office OptionYour Job:
- Work within a passionate and driven team
- Writing codes which interact with well-known blockchains like Bitcoin etc.
- Challenging and interisting tasks
- Excellent Python 3 skills (i.e. beyond scripting)
- Knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming in general
- Message-driven programming
- Good understanding of REST service anatomy
- Knowledge of asynchronous, non-blocking and/or multiprocessing code
- Strong experience with Git
- Knowledge of packaging and deployment for Python (e.g. pip)
- Advantageous: blockchain-specific programming knowledge (building transactions, fee calculation, knowing what UTXO is
- Also a plus:Understanding of blockchains and specific blockchain instances
- Experience with Docker and Django would also be a benefit
- The chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Exciting and challenging projects for room for your own ideas
- Very good working atmosphere in young and motivated team in the center of Vienna
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from Home-Office
- An annual gross salary starting from € 40.000,- with overpayment based on the qualification and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,141 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien