Software Developer (m/f/x)- Home-Office-Option
Our client is one of the global leaders in the field of Cyber Security and IT risk management. Thanks to their most sophisticated and highly innovative technologies, they provide a wide range of services and various solutions that prevent malicious attacks. In order to expand their IT team, they are looking for a highly motivated and competent:
Software Developer (m/f/x)- Home-Office-OptionYour tasks:
- Development and improvement of high-performance tools for risk detection & implementation of new features in security services
- Implement new specifications in GoLang, from new customer requirements and solutions
- Design of the software architecture with the team of developers and architects
- Determine software requirements along with the product owner
- Technical education (BSc., MSc.) or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of GoLang (other programming languages like Python are of advantage)
- Good understanding of distributed systems and Linux containers
- Good Knowledge of data structures, algorithm, ORM concepts and the basics of software testing
- Good interpersonal communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- Working in a favorable environment with long-term perspectives
- Dynamic, internationally-diverse and motivated team
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from Home-Office
- Generous compensation package with a minimum salary of 50,000€ gross p.a.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,138 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien