Front-end developer (f/m/x)- Home-Office Option
Our client is one of the
leading software intelligence companies, providing highly innovative solutions based on AI or IoT to their customers. Their mission is making cloud complexities easier and driving change. Now imagine what you could do there.
You could work with the latest technologies, in a team that is passionate and helps you grow with every challenge. This would allow you to be a better developer, to create better solutions and to make a difference!
Front-end developer (f/m/x)- Home-Office OptionYour role:
- You develope the new clients websites (there are more than 700 screens)
- You visualize large data sets - depending on your interest and experience in the field
- You are responsible for the migration of the Front-end side to the newest technologies
- You develope and implement new features and ensure the high scalability for clients
- At least one of these JS frameworks: Angular, React or Vue
- Nice to have: experience with Java or C# programming languages
- You are interested in innovation and new technologies
- Solution-oriented and organizational skills
- Most importantly: you are a team player who likes to share ideas with your colleagues
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art projects and technologies
- International, diverse and innovative environment
- Highly motivated team
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from Home-Office
- Various benefits (e.g. modern working conditions, sci-fi rooms, group sports)
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of €50 .000,- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,136 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien