Test Automation Engineer (m,f,x)
Our Client is one of the
leading software intelligence enterprises providing services to top companies world wide. If you are looking for a
dynamic work place ready to boost up your technical expertise while learning from highly experienced professionals then this offer is a great choice for you. Our client is an expert when it comes to application performance management and cloud infrastructure monitoring powered by
Test Automation Engineer (m,f,x)Your Role:
- Carry out and maintain end to end scenarios
- Take part in Java based UI testing with Selenium Web Driver
- Help with NoOps enablement for research and development
- Handle group project processes
- Completion of a technical study related to Software Engineering
- Profound knowledge of Java and other software skills
- Have very good communication skills
- Enjoy working in teams with agile methods
- Learn about new technologies in the market
- Work with top teams at a global level
- Starting with a 45,000 euro anual gross income with possibility of overpayment according to relevant experience and qualifications
- Be part of a company that is expanding with more than 2,000 employees worldwide
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,066 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien