Chief Architect (m/f/x)
Our client will enable you to join an international and passionate team in the beautiful city of Vienna to work together on their digital entertainment products. You will get the chance to be creative, grow professionally and work in a continuously growing company which is one of the largest and most successful in its sector.
Chief Architect (m/f/x)Your Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the overall architecture vision for the company's RGS platform, including the RGS integration services
- Define and maintain the platform's technology stack and set up development teams
- Evaluate new technology and consult teams in architecture and technology topics
- Assist in solution design with business project managers / technical solution coordinators concerning the RGS platform components
- Guide the development teams in the transition to and execution of modern agile development processes
- Act as point of contact for the Enterprise Architects and other architects throughout the company for Games related matters
- A completed higher (B. Sc. or equivalent) technical education is advantageous
- Several years of professional experience in software or solution architecture
- Practical experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks, mainly in Java and .NET/C#
- Good understanding of IT system infrastructure related topics (e.g. firewalls, load balancing, server clusters)
- Great awareness of software architecture principles and patterns
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working with an innovative, international and highly motivated team
- Centrally located office in the heart of Vienna and numerous other benefits such as flexible working-hours, trainings, health care benefits,...
- Fixed pay between EUR 100.000 and EUR 120.000 + bonus scheme and variable components depending on qualifications but to be determined
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81,046 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien