Assistant to Chief Development Officer
Our client, FOUR PAWS, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about their sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along their mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people (m/f/d) to enrich their team.
Assistant to Chief Development OfficerYour contribution will be:
- Organising and coordinating workshops, travels and meetings including the content and the technical logistics
- Communicating with internal and external partners and authorities on an (inter-)national level
- Taking care of the contact database and organising the e-mail traffic
- Managing the CDO's contracts and agreements (physically and electronically)
- Handling the staff and organisational financial tasks regarding national and international guidelines, e. g. expenses accounts and budget forecasts
- Supporting the CDO in diverse topics and projects regarding quality management, organisational development, legal and contractual issues, recruiting and the ongoing GDPR project
- Preparing statistics, reports and doing investigations
- Work experience in assisting preferably in an international environment
- Excellent English, German nice to have
- Multitasking and organisational skills
- Good time management expertise with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
- Active driving licence
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 35.000 per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and Cover Letter in English to: ref. number 81.040 preferably through our ISG-Careerportal or via email.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien