Service Operations Engineer
Enter the world of Cyber Security with this multinational and greatly acclaimed company in Vienna. Due to their sophisticated and highly innovative solutions, they ensure end to end security for companies operating at the global scale. In order to expand their IT Operations department, they are looking for a highly motivated and competent:
Service Operations EngineerYour tasks:
- Operating and managing SaaS platforms on Linux/Debian OS
- Run a complex environment including network, application and database
- Planning and implementing changes in areas of automation and monitoring
- Technical education (BSc., MSc.) or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding of Debian GNU or Linux Operating Systems
- Previous practical knowledge with automation tools (Salt, Ansible, Puppet)
- Good communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- Very-organized person with a strong interest to IT Security
- Working in a favorable environment with long-term perspectives
- Dynamic, internationally-diverse and motivated team
- Flexible working hours and various other social benefits
- Generous compensation package with estimated salary range between 55.000 € and 65.000 € gross p.a.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 81.038 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien