Solution Architect DACH
Our client was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. The customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique operating model and acquisition strategy ensures that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can leverage our competitive advantage and differentiated customer results no matter what the future holds. We are proud to have successfully completed 14 enterprise software business mergers and acquisitions since launching the company in 2012 and have grown from $30 Million in annual revenue to more than $500 Million. We also believe that the best talent does not need to live around the corner of our offices – which is why we contract with top talent all around the globe. So we are looking for a
Solution Architect DACHRESPONSIBILITIES
- Will work primarily with inside and field account managers (100-500k ARR) on shorter sales cycles
- Develop business and technical presentations/collateral
- Act as evangelist to help customers understand how to get the most value out of their solutions
- Conduct discovery calls and product demonstrations across the clients extensive enterprise software portfolio, and lead sales discussions
- Conduct analysis and maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings to our products
- Ensure understanding of our product capabilities and market requirements, and effectively communicate benefits and value cross organizationally
- At least 10 years of experience in customer facing roles including consulting with business leaders/teams as well as IT
- Experience with enterprise software sales (preferably within F500 companies) and CXO level meetings
- Technical education in computer science, software engineering or similar studies
- Hands-on experience with administration and configuration of enterprise software (CRM, ERP, ESB, BPM, CSN, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience working with or at Salesforce will be seen as plus.
- A proven track record in building customer relationships with both business and technical leaders
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to facilitate dialog and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to create a consistent customer experience.
- Experience developing re-usable sales materials and educating sales and presales globally
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Candidate must have excellent command of German (ideally native speaker) and very good English skills
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and fill the gaps to meet customer expectations and further the strategic relationship with our customers
- Experience in creating and maintaining re-usable sales materials
- Desire to learn new value propositions, products, and customers
- Self-motivated and able to work successfully in a 100% virtual environment
- You will join an unique company, that offers significant development opportunities for self-motivated self-sufficient and confident Top Talents.
- Very competitive compensation package
- Long Term Contractor relationship.
Please send your application refering to ID Number 81.004 through or ISG-Careerportal or via email.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien